Monday 1 October 2012

Hello October!

It is officially Fall and I am lovin' it! :)

This past weekend, I soaked in the best farmers market ever where I bought lots of fresh produce and some pumpkin sugar cookies. I plan to go back in a couple weeks and pick up some pumpkins to carve for Halloween! I also went for a walk with my boyfriend and took lots of Fall pictures... I hope you enjoy the colours as much as I do!




My leaf collection for a crafting project.


Park by our house.



Look at all those colours, so beautiful!


I plan to soak up every last inch of Fall before winter hits. I plan to take lots of pictures when I go home for Thanksgiving this weekend, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)