Thursday 29 November 2012

Pinterest Projects


It is no secret that I am obsessed with Pinterest and I could spend hours upon hours looking up DIY projects, recipes, workouts, beauty tips, etc. I also have a ridiculous amount of projects and ideas pinned that I have just never gotten around to doing yet. I'm hoping to do a bit of crafting and creating over my Christmas break (Dec 14th - Jan 6th), so I thought I would compile some ideas on my blog.


Wine Cork Projects
Found here














Lace Pottery
Found here   













Bottle cap projects
      
Found here                                                            


















DIY Wall Art

Found here
















Found here
















Found here
















T-shirt Bracelet
Found here












Metal Art
Found here



















These are just a few of the projects that I hope to complete in the near future! Most of them are very simple and don't require anything to expensive to make, so it is perfect for a poor University student. Also some of these ideas might be good for Christmas or Birthday presents as well :)

I look forward to getting creative and crafty after cramming my brain with information for the next 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)