Wednesday 21 November 2012

so what wednesday

This week I am saying "so what" to:

  • the fact that I have 2 papers due next week and I haven't started either of them yet.
  • worrying and stressing about health issues. I've been struggling with certain health issues for a year or two now and I need to realize that worrying isn't going to solve anything!
  • the fact that we are putting up our Christmas tree in the city this week. I used to think it shouldn't go up until at least December, but what the heck? Bring on the Christmas spirit!
  • I haven't been very good about sticking to regular exercise like I have mentioned several times on this blog. I also found out yesterday at physio that I am not to do any high impact exercise or crazy abdominal exercises until my problems are fixed! This means no more HITT workouts for now :(
  • I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. I always say I will start early but then life gets away on me! I am hitting up a craft sale this weekend though that is promoting unique little handmade shops :)
  • PROCRASTINATION! I always say I won't procrastinate and I always end up doing it anyways, so as long as I get things done before the due date... why stress?
  • Exams start in a little less than 2 weeks and I haven't even let them cross my mind yet. First I need to get started on my papers. Oh the life of a busy student!
I'm excited for this week to be over because than it means I only have 3 days of class left and Christmas is getting closer! The countdown is on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)