Friday 14 December 2012

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!

I am officially on Christmas holidays!!

No words can describe how excited and relieved I feel right now. I have had a rough couple of weeks full of studying, thinking, stressing, and drinking too much wine (don't judge, the wine was definitely necessary). However now it is officially time to get into the Christmas spirit and relax for a couple of weeks without any stress or worries. This weekend I will be struggling to try and get my Christmas shopping done and then next week, I will head home to celebrate with my family. I am excited to make Christmas chocolates, wrap gifts, listen to Christmas music, decorate the tree, make homemade presents, see my family, and cuddle with my pets. Christmas truly is the best time of the year! So thankful for this break from school


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)