Tuesday 8 January 2013

Currently

loving: I am currently loving nights full of cuddles, tea, chocolate & new seasons of my favourite t.v shows! I am also loving the fresh start that 2013 is providing me :)
watching: shows I am liking lately include: The Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, Mobbed, Hart of Dixie, and Heartland. My sister suggested I watch Sons of Anarchy and New Girl, so I will be checking them out too!
wishing:  that my body quickly heals itself because I am frankly quite sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am also hoping that once my illness subsides, that I will begin to feel more motivated and eager to begin exercising again.
eating: seashell chocolates and Reese peanut butter sticks. Wow, I am already failing at my resolutions for 2013... but chocolate is so delicious!
reading: just finished reading The Castaways by Elin Hildebrand. Next, I am hoping to use my kobo and read my newest Jodi Picoult book :)
looking forward to: getting over this awful sickness, getting back in to a routine, seeing my sister in February after 5 months & heading home for reading week (I know I know, it's still the first week back to school).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)