Monday 11 February 2013

Life lately...

loving: that I only have 4 days left of classes before reading week, that my sister will be home in 10 days & that 2013 is treating me really well so far :)
watching: I am finally caught up on Heartland (yes, I watched 3 seasons in a couple weeks) and I am also enjoying Hart of Dixie, The Bachelor, and Biggest Loser.
wishing:  for my happiness & health to keep improving everyday. So far in 2013, I feel much more content and satisfied with my life. I think this is simply because I am enjoying working out again, I'm eating healthy, Brandon and I are working on improving our relationship, and I am remembering to do things that make me happy every single day!
eating: I'm not currently eating but I ate a tuna melt for lunch and we're having shrimp linguine for supper :) Side note: I am loving London Fogs lately.
reading:just finished reading Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult. I love all her books! Now I need to focus on reading more novels that are assigned for my classes. These include Love Medicine, The Princess Bride, and Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs... all very good books, so I'm not complaining.
looking forward to: I have so much to look forward to right now. This week Brandon and I are going on 2 dates... tomorrow we are going to Rumour's Comedy Club and for Valentine's day we are hitting up the movies. I am also looking forward to only having 2 midterms (down from the usual 6), having a week off school, seeing my sister Ashley for the 1st time in 5 months, and having my whole family home together for a few days. 

I really hope my optimistic attitude stays around for a long time because currently life is so great. I guess I wasn't lying when I said that 2013 was going to be my year... so far, so good!

Here's to a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)