Wednesday 27 February 2013

Random Wednesday

I feel like I often have so many things that I want to talk about on this blog but I never have enough time, so today I thought I would address a few different topics so bear with me!

1. I have officially purchased a new blog design/installation which will be ready to go come April! I am very excited about this because lately I have been thinking about why I blog, what the point of it is, and how I could potentially grow my blog. I believe that once I get the new design, I will feel a lot better about promoting my blog and branching out a bit more! Come summer, I hope to post some furniture re-do's and DIY projects that I don't necessarily have time for while I'm a full time student.

2. I signed up for the Color Me Rad Race that is coming to Winnipeg on July 20th. I won't be living in the city this summer but I signed up anyways. I wanted a fitness goal to work towards and this provides me something to train and prepare for! I am not a huge runner so I know this will be a struggle for me but it'll be worth it. My boyfriend, sister, and lots of my friends will be running with me too so it'll be a great time :)
 

3. School. I officially only have 26 days of class left and then 4 exams before my summer break begins, which is just plain crazy to think about. It's so hard to believe that I am almost done 3 years of university! I am currently struggling with a lack of motivation and I have a lot of projects/papers to work on, but I know it'll be over before I know it. 

4. Brandon bought his first ever car on Monday! He had been thinking about it for a long time because he has been using my car for the last 7-8 months to get to and from work but he knew that he wanted his own car eventually. I met up with him after my morning class on Monday and by about 2 p.m. he was driving his brand new car off the dealership lot. I am so excited for him! I am also super jealous because this bad boy has heated seats, command start, sunroof, XM radio, On Star, etc which is a huge upgrade from my 2002 Focus with power nothing haha.

2012 Chevy Sonic fully loaded
 I think that is enough mish-mash for one day, so make sure to check back in on Friday for another Fit Friday!

Have a great Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)