Friday 8 March 2013

TGIF!

Cleo creeping on me in the bath/ Brandon bought me treats
 after a bad day/ Sunshine/ Sweet little maggie

Today I am linking up with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Fridays.

I confess... 

I was meaning to do another "Fit Friday" post today but I will be honest and tell you that I am still not back on the exercise & healthy eating train. Ever since reading week, I have fallen off and have no motivation to get going again. I hopefully will soon since I have tons of workouts & recipes pinned and ready to try out. Stay posted, next week I'll hopefully get around to this :)

That I went to bed at 7:30 last night because I had a pounding headache all day that made me feel nauseous and dizzy. I pretty much slept right through until 7:30 this morning which was really refreshing... now I have way too much to tackle today though.

I have little to no motivation for school work lately. I have 16 papers in total this semester and I have completed 9 of them... but it's really hard on me. I would much rather write a test/exam than a paper any day.

That I just want spring to come NOW! I think I have finally had enough of winter. I long for sunshine, warmer temperatures, spring clothing shopping & time away from school!

I haven't got my hair cut since August and believe me, it is long overdue! I am thinking just a trim for now and then maybe a new style and color in a couple months.

I am clueless on how to do my own taxes but I am going to give it a shot this year. Usually my grandpa (who is an accountant does them) but I think it's time that I learn how. I cannot wait for my tax return this year, then I can finally do a bit of shopping :)


Now I am off to pop some more extra strength tylenol & hopefully have a productive day.

Happy International Women's Day! Have a great weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you're still an inspiration...everyone is allowed to lack motivation sometimes. Especially at this time of year. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)