Monday 29 April 2013

Mini Blogging Hiatus

I am currently in Saskatoon helping to move my sister home for the summer! I am here until Tuesday afternoon and then Brandon and I plan on leaving for Fargo, ND either Wednesday or Thursday (depending on when/if I get my passport in time). This means that I probably won't be blogging for at least a week, once I get settled in to my summer job and get all my junk stuff unpacked at home. It's a slightly crazy week filled with lots of family time, moving, and adventures... so I would much rather have a little break from blogging than scrambling to upload pictures and write a post. 

I hope you all have a fabulous week and I will answer emails/comments as soon as I possibly can!

Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)