Tuesday 10 September 2013

Life is crazy and hectic.

Life is quite hectic lately. I finished off my summer job at the end of August. I celebrated my 21st birthday on August 30th. On September long weekend both my sisters were here and I spent all weekend hanging out and catching up with my family. Then September 4th I started school at Brandon University. I am only taking one course for 3 hours per week and it will definitely be a challenge. I miss the University of Winnipeg which may seem silly but it was my life for 3 years. Everything was familiar there, I had friends,  I knew where classes were, etc. I will definitely be keeping busy now since I am working two jobs. One is part time at the Research Station (where I worked in the summer) and a new job at BU working with the athletic department doing game day preparations. Between both jobs I will probably be working close to  full time. Also my dad still wants my help with harvest over the next month or so.

Life is quite hectic and a lot different than the past few years. I do miss Winnipeg but I am enjoying the perks of living at home. I miss living with Brandon a lot of the time since we got used to living together for over a year. I know that this year is just a transition period and I am enjoying my freedom from constant school work and studying.

I do hope to blog more and be more consistent with it this fall but we'll see how it goes. Without having wifi at home and very little free time, it will be a challenge. However, Brandon did buy me a beautiful, fancy camera for my birthday,  so I hope to put it to good use!!

I will leave you with a few pictures of life lately. I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)