Thursday 6 February 2014

Look at the positive side

I'm sure I have mentioned in earlier blog posts that I have been working lots lately. Since I am taking the year off school, I figure I may as well make good use of my time and save up as much as possible. Lately, it just seems like too much. I am working 6 days a week between 2 different jobs. Not to much that I have to drive 45 minutes to and from work every day. It takes a lot out of me and I am in dire need of a day or two off to relax and unwind. I love time to myself. I love the feeling of being organized and prepared, something I rarely feel lately. 

Most days, I just wish for a nap but instead I make myself put on my workout clothes and be active. By the end of the days though, I am completely drained. Last night, I don't even recall when or how I fell asleep. I virtually fell into my bed and the rest is very unclear to me. I know this is just one season in my life and I am thankful for both of my jobs. I'm just craving a break. I want to be more creative and I have a billion DIY projects I want to tackle, I just don't have the time or energy. I am proud of myself however for sticking with my exercise and healthy eating goals (for the most part). 

Life is all about finding balance and seeing the good in every situation. While it's easy for me to complain about how tired I am lately, it's a lot easier to be thankful and grateful for everything wonderful I have in my life. I just must remember to breathe, every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)