Tuesday 27 May 2014

Currently...

Displaying IMG_20140527_123639.jpg
All dressed up for my interview yesterday!
Displaying 20131208_211202.jpg
"Hi Mommy! Look how cute I am. Please cuddle me!"
enjoying:  kitty cuddles (always), days full of sunshine, time spent with Brandon, & reading on the patio.

dreaming: about the future and what life will look like down the road.

loving: how my body craves exercise and forces me to do something active every day. Yay!

watching: too much HGTV.

reading: finally reading Allegiant and can't put it down!

thinking about:  how messy our apartment is and how I have no desire to clean it.

drinking: copious amounts of tea and water since I'm sick. Boo!

running: and exploring our new neighborhood.

painting:  I need to paint our t.v. stand and coffee table but I'm struggling to decide what colour to use!

craving: not too much. being sick takes away my appetite.

listening to:  the t.v. in the background and the birds chirping outside.

missing: already missing Brandon. He's gone today until Sunday for bowling nationals!

feeling:  gross cause of this darn cold, excited to go home on Thursday, & glad that the sun is shining!

Now I'm off to have a lazy day in hopes of getting rid of this nasty cold. Have a great Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)