Tuesday 17 June 2014

Happiness is...

 

Not having to work until 1 p.m. on a Tuesday. 

Watching our vegetables grow every day on our patio. I can't wait to eat them!

Staying out until 11:30 p.m. on a Monday night, just visiting with some great friends.

Kitty cuddles all day everyday.

Getting delicious Americanos from the cafe across from my work.

Looking forward to going camping for a weekend with my family!

Summer time and sunshine.

Pushing your body to new limits and working out (even if it means doing it in the morning).

Weekends spent with family, even if it means only being home for less than 24 hours.

Having a fridge full of fresh fruit and veggies.

Realizing how important it is to have a few great friends, rather than 20 so-so friends.

Coming home to your own apartment after work (especially when it's clean).

A good book on a rainy day. 

Getting to snuggle in with my man after a long day.

Season 2 of Orange is the New Black.

Patio sittin' and cocktail sippin'.

Happiness is SUMMERTIME!

There is good in every single day, take the time to notice it and appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)