Monday 19 January 2015

Weekends are for...

Sometimes, weekends are just perfect. We had a weekend full of relaxing & being productive and I loved it. I am ready to tackle this next week and hopefully stick with my goals for 2015.

+staying up late and sleeping in
+watching endless hours of HGTV
+ drinking your morning coffee curled up under a blanket on the couch
+ endless kitty cuddles

Displaying IMG_0079.JPG
Mr. Tucker, he's such a big baby
+ taking advantage of the +1 degree weather and taking down Christmas lights
+ taking Ben (we're dog sitting) on walks
+ reorganizing & cleaning
+ lots of time spent with my love
+ hanging out & catching up with family
+ eating delicious breakfasts
+ green smoothies full of spinach & fruit :)

Displaying IMG_0072.JPG
Delicious green smoothie!
+ daydreaming about future home updates
+ planning out workouts and meal plans for the week to come
+ browsing Pinterest & thinking up projects to tackle
+ bowling tournaments against my own will ;)
+ relaxing & recharging
+ being active and moving as much as possible

Displaying IMG_0073.PNG
On Saturday, all before 5 p.n. I was tired!

Happy Monday! Make this week a great one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)