Monday 18 January 2016

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone!

I always complain that it feels weekends go by so quickly and the weekdays crawl by. However, I shouldn't complain too much. I got to do lots of relaxing this weekend! Since the weather in Manitoba right now is brutal (-30 to -40), we spent the whole weekend indoors. Saturday morning we had a delicious breakfast and then hit up the gym and grocery store. Spent the afternoon relaxing and then had our friend Sarah over Saturday evening. She even offered to bring supper which was wonderful. We ate delicious chicken parmesan, drank wine, visited, and played Settlers of Catan.

Two of my favourites :)
Sunday, Brandon drove home to watch his brother bowl in a tournament but I decided to stay home inside instead. I spent the day reading, working out, cleaning, and making soup. When Brandon got home around 5, we made tuna casserole, watched Making a Murderer and finished off a DIY project which is a housewarming gift for his sister and fiance!

To say that I love weekends, would be a huge understatement. I am definitely a homebody in the winter and definitely enjoy more down time in the winter but I am itching for spring already! Also, it's crazy to think that our wedding is less than 6 months away... I cannot believe it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)