Friday 12 February 2016

I Confess...

Linking up with The Newly today
Welcome to all of the jumbled thoughts going on in my mind this week! 
It's been awhile since I've checked in, simply because life seems to be busy, busy lately. Brandon & I are on Day 4 of our Whole30... so that's been consuming most of my time this week. Anyways, let's get on to the link up...

This week I confess that...

So far, this Whole30 doesn't seem as hard as I expected. My energy has definitely dipped lower than normal but overall, I feel pretty good. I'm just waiting for the hangover or angry phase to begin (watch out Brandon!).


I am super happy for my sister who won $15,000 worth of merchandise & services towards her wedding last Sunday! The weather was super bad and she got storm stayed at our place for the night but we are SO glad we went anyways :)


I could really use some dark chocolate right about now or maybe a brownie or a donut (I don't even like donuts!). #only26moredays

I am really missing the gym this week, however I just can't muster up the energy at the end of a busy day. I will get back to it next week!

Taking my kitties to the vet sucks. Especially Maggie because she hates loud noises & strange people but she did really good this week. Tucker was said cause he wanted to go on an adventure... what a silly guy!

Silly kitty!
My mom is the cutest snapchatter of life. I love when she takes selfies, they just crack me up beyond belief! She's adorable.

Last week, Dave & Cathy (future in-laws) and I did a workweek hustle on FitBit. I only won by like 1,000 steps but I averaged 15,000 steps per day which is pretty amazing for me! However, this week... I am slacking and in last place. Womp womp! I blame Whole30 for my lack of energy!

I think my kitties are adorable and I am just a litttttttle obsessed with them :)



This upcoming weekend is a 3 day week in Manitoba and I am so, so thankful!

Bring on the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)